Sunday, October 28, 2012

Family time

This weekend was definitely a relaxing, family filled weekend. Sometimes I kinda feel like this is the calm before the storm. Right now we only have a few weeks until the new baby arrives and I think Francis has successfully joined me in my nesting phase of my pregnancy. I didn't really get to go through this living at our old house on Langdon so naturally, living on our own for the first time drove me to want a clean house.

It's so surprising how different my pregnancies have been. This time around seems so much harder. Given yes I have a 14 month old to take care of but my body just feels like its about to just give up sometimes. I have sciatica, horrible heartburn and ache all over the place.

But regardless, when I look at Alana, all I can think of is how lucky I am to be having another one. People would die to be in my position and I don't take it for granted. A few years ago I thought I would have a hard time conceiving and so I understand the importance of what I have now.

For this weekend at least, I welcomed the quiet simple moments with my growing family.
Happy Face
So I don't like to post pics of my stretch-marked belly but this was adorable. She was kissing her little sister!!!
Baby #2 headshot
Stuffing her face with snacks as usual
Family Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment