Sunday, April 17, 2011

Surprise?

So I don't know why but as with every other surprise party, we always try to surprise the celebrant when we know very well that they won't be surprised. I thought that we had already told my dad about the party but apparently we were still trying to hide it from him, oops!

Regardless of how the surprise went, my dad was smiles all day. He was so proud of his new TV and proudly played movies in 3D while everyone took a turn using the 3D glasses.

Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate our Dad's birthday with him :) Now time to burn the calories from all that eating...you know how filipino parties are!

Family Picture :)

Kim and I posing with our bellies :)
Dad and Friends

Dad and Ninang Nita
Dad and Sandy

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment